- This article is about the wave monster. For the statue monster on secret rooms, see: Ancient Gargoyle.
- Not to be confused with the decorative statues: gargoyle frontal and lateral.
If a ghost reaches the stockpile, it will prioritize throwing a stone gargoyle over everything else. If it is thrown out of the stockpile during the night, it will turn back into a normal gargoyle and begin attacking dwarfs again.
The player may handle this nuisance by:
- Disassambling fossilized gargoyles to get some of the resources listed below; or
- Letting them come back to life for, maybe, get some coins, with 10% chance for each gargoyle. To do this, it's recomended to have static defenses like frogolisks and owlcats around the stockpile to avoid needing any special attention every time a gargoyle comes out.
Fossilized gargoyles are not craftable, but the player may get some of these resources below when disassembling it.
- Bestiary classification.
- In game files it appears as