Behavior[edit | edit source]
The mechanical guardian remains deactivated until a dwarf approaches it. While in the deactivated form, it is immune to any kind of damage. When activated, it slowly pursues dwarfs, which it can do only in a horizontal line, not being able to jump even a one-block high obstacle.
This lack of mobility makes it sort of easy to be killed by dwarfs equiped with ranged weapons. Although, ranged attacks can take a long time to knock it down because it has a special resistances against magic and arrows.
History[edit | edit source]
|1.5.004||19 Mar 2019||Improved the AI.|
|1.4.013||25 Dec 2017||Introduced.|
References[edit | edit source]
- Description found in the game files. As for version 1.4.014 this creature hasn't a page in the bestiary.
- Value found in the game files. As for version 1.4.014 this creature cannot climb nor jump.
- Bestiary name of the creature. It has been called by devs "mechanical golem". In game files it appears as
ancient_golemor simply as
- According to the bestiary classification.
- This can be verified at this video, where the heart icons (health) don't even appear over it.
- Not sure if firearms are included in this resistance.